SpoonWEP and SpoonWPA is a GUI interface software for WEP and WPA cracking on BackTrack. On Ubuntu, you don’t have a cracking program based on it. After installing aircrack-ng, you can install SpoonWEP and SpoonWPA for cracking easily without command on terminal.
1. First, you need download SpoonWEP and SpoonWPA RC3.
sudo wget http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/11/2138272/spoonwep-wpa-rc3.deb
2. Install this debian package.
sudo dpkg -i spoonwep-wpa-rc3.deb
3. Fixing the bug in Ubuntu.
sudo rm /bin/sh && sudo ln -s /bin/bash /bin/sh
4. Run the SpoonWEP or SpoonWPA
5. When running the program, you may have this error.
Error: /usr/local/bin/wifispoonfeeder/spoonwep/tmp/wscapture-01.txt (No such file or directory)
You can fix it with this command.
sudo touch /usr/local/bin/wifispoonfeeder/spoonwep/tmp/wscapture-01.txt
Got this from :